This site contains some of the resources found to be useful for the Senior Chemistry syllabus. They are not QCAA-approved exemplars but are examples of teachers' work.
These resources are free for teachers to use in the classroom but are not for commercial publication.
Extended Experimental Investigations
- Great Ideas for Deadly EEIs in Chemistry
- Hints for doing a Deadly EEI in Chemistry
- EEI Criteria Sheet
- Risk Assessment Form
- Chemistry ERT Resources Webpage
- How to Write a Deadly ERT in Chemistry in the persuasive exposition genre
- Guide Sheet - persuasive exposition in
a short, student friendly guide for use with an ERT task sheet
- Matrix of Exit Standards Criteria - useful for mapping sub-criteria from different tasks on to the one sheet
- Matrix of Exit Standards Criteria Example - a partially completed example of the one directly above
Queensland Chemistry Syllabus Discussion List
- Subscribe to the
Listserv Chemistry Syllabus Discussion List. Choose "Chemistry syllabus"
from the list menu and follow prompts.
- Post a message to the Listserv
Discussion List (only if you have subscribed):
From Richard Walding Email: firstname.lastname@example.org